I don't know too much about my grandparents who live in New Mexico. But here is what I DO know.
- my grandpa was in the Navy during WW2 and is 10 years older than my grandma
- my grandma got all her teeth kicked out by a horse (or mule OR donkey) when she was about 16
- my grandpa is really good at tennis. I think he still plays even though he's like 80 something
- my grandma makes sweet grandmotherly quilts
- and BEST OF ALLLLLL: they both like to eat Raisin Nut Bran however my grandma doesn't like the nut covered raisins so she picks them out of her bowl and gives them to hubby. AND my grandpa doesn't like the almonds so he picks them out and gives them to the lady. Isn't that the cutest? I think it would make a great commercial for the cereal...or for family love.
No comments:
Post a Comment