boo
The social aspect of my world: solitary, shallow, superficial. Where are those who enjoy a meaningful conversation? Am I the only person who wants to share my thoughts, feelings and experiences with a caring female friend? Maybe everyone else already has that friend.
3 comments:
Now that your my blog friend I'm going to take the liberty of looking at and commenting on your blog!:) Maybe we'll even meet someday and can have a meaningful conversation. Yes, that sounds very nice to me.
Love you Kara! I wish I lived closer to you guys. I feel for you, when I lived at Gehren's parents house we both literally had no friends where we lived. We were both okay with it but it was kind of sad. I'm glad we got to see you and Mikey, I love your apt and how you have decorated it. Your dining table is awesome.
Shmiggley! :( I miss you! Call me if you need to talk!
Post a Comment