The first picture is alive and makes me want to be a part of the motion. Where did you take the second one? Those squishy blue shares look fun! In the picture with the water bottles, the tablecloth looks like sand, doesn't it? I love it. And I love the last one. It looks like a Narnia kind of porthole! So peaceful and inviting. What's it like? Have you been on the other side of the window? I bet little smiley knomes live in the trees.:)
The second picture is from a furniture fair in Milan. That's why there is a funky velvet blue pretzel shaped chair/rug :) The last pic IS so peaceful. It was my bedroom window in a farmhouse in Cortona, Italy! The outside is magnificent.
2 comments:
The first picture is alive and makes me want to be a part of the motion. Where did you take the second one? Those squishy blue shares look fun! In the picture with the water bottles, the tablecloth looks like sand, doesn't it? I love it. And I love the last one. It looks like a Narnia kind of porthole! So peaceful and inviting. What's it like? Have you been on the other side of the window? I bet little smiley knomes live in the trees.:)
The second picture is from a furniture fair in Milan. That's why there is a funky velvet blue pretzel shaped chair/rug :) The last pic IS so peaceful. It was my bedroom window in a farmhouse in Cortona, Italy! The outside is magnificent.
Post a Comment