First of all, I am so excited to make things for you people! I have been thinking of all sorts of ideas and will be starting as soon as the semester is over. Now for the real news. A couple nights ago I was laying in bed in my dark house when I received a text that said: there is someone on your doorstep, or your neighbor's doorstep, because he might have forgotten which house is yours.
It was from my friend Rachael so I thought: is Richard (her husband) at my door? Adorned in my PJ's, I cautiously made my way over to our front window which had its blinds cracked. I saw part of something about three feet tall (kinda big!) with a furry round band around the top of it. SCARY!! I walked back into my bedroom to get the guts to actually open the front door and peer at the strange creature straight on. When I got the courage, here is what I saw:
I busted up laughing immediately! How funny is that?! What a friendly guy... there was never anything to be scared of. Just in case you are wondering, we said yes to the question the sign posed (you probably can't read the sign, it is asking us on a double date). And for further entertainment, here are the guts of my friend:
I hope they didn't want those back...
3 comments:
ha! funny friends are fun.
That's AWESOME. I'm making one of those for Halloween for SURE!!!
I'd be way scared! You were brave to open the door. At least she got the text to you before you found the creature on your own. That would definitely be freaky! Ha ha!
Post a Comment