3.09.2009

This sounded fun

This picture is titled Something Special. I found it on google image search. I figured it's always nice to have a picture in your blog post that gives the reader and idea of what they are about to encounter. Now you know...you are about to encounter SOMETHING SPECIAL!!! So have fun :)


I just looked on my friend McKenzie's blog and found the following offer --->

"The first
5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me- my choice! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make! (I can only hope!)

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It will be done sometime this year.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be... it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious, or a complete surprise to you (and me)! Who knows?
5. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog. The first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!"

I commented on her blog and can't wait to see what surprise she comes up with. Now it's your turn! Leave me a comment on this post and I will make you something AWESOME!!! (it will also be something special).

P.S. If you don't want to re-post this on your blog I won't be mad or sad...I really just want to make things for people :)

5 comments:

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

That's an awesome picture! It reminds me of when I went to Yellowstone a few years ago. Okay so make me something cool Kara! j/k

Please Pass the Green said...

Me! Me! I'm so excited that I made it before those other slow pokes!! I have no doubt that whatever you make will be the coolest thing ever. I love this idea!

Lisa Wurtz said...

YAY!!! I love your creations!! Too bad I dont have a blog, otherwise I would totally post this! I love the colors in the picture too!

Kaela Cusack said...

POST!!!! I love that picture. Vibrant colors. You don't HAVE to make something for me, but if you do, I'll probably make something back :)

Kirsten said...

Kara you are beautiful and so is your buffalo. I like how you type words. This is an especially nice paragraph. I love you....and your work. I liked those ug men you made with saggy boobs. They were little statues.
Kirsten