
Here is a shot from our first night walking around Split.

This castle was right next to the apartment we stayed in. I was in complete shock that this is what the people who live there walk by everyday as they are going through town, such a beautiful thing!

Here are the friends I went with, Jon and Raymond!

Our first day on the island of Vis, we dropped our things off at the apartment and headed to this beach! Oh yeah, and we bought some grass mats to lay on but they smelled so bad!

This building epitomizes Vis. Everything is beautifully run-down.

One of our greatest adventures was when we took a boat out to see the "blue cave". At a certain time of day the sun shines through the water and illuminates the cave in this perfect aqua blue color. I wish the picture could portray how amazing it was!

I think this picture was taken when we were still on the mainland. We took a busride for at least an hour to get to this awesome beach with the Yosemite-like mountains in the backdrop.

At the moment I can't remember what island these ruins were on. It was probably either Brac or Hvar. They were incredible and I loved that we could just explore this vast area and discover ruins for miles.

This is the final picture for now, a beautiful ancient amphitheater.
Hvala (thank you in Croatian).
No comments:
Post a Comment