5.28.2009

So Much Fun!

Mike and I traveled to California for a small vacation. We surprised my brother and sisters and got to see all of Mike's family. It was such a great vacation, we got to do a lot of fun stuff.

We went to the beach with Mike's parents and his sister's family. After I got home I realized I had missed a spot with sunscreen! OUCH! It kept getting worse until it reached it's peak pinkness (shown in the photo).

On Memorial Day Mike and I too our niece and nephew to the park. Then we went over to my parents house for a little while where they played with animals and water balloons.

This is Ty trying to feed the parakeet a frito chip.


Ellie and Ty playing with the dog.


Tyrel kept getting Ellie wet so we had to put her clothes in the dryer. In the meantime my mom found some strawberry shortcake panties, which look so huge on her! I thought it was cute (hope it's ok that I posted this, Sam!)

DISNEYLAND!!!


I couldn't decide which one was cuter!


After we went on Pirates of the Caribbean, Ellie wanted to know "where are the pirates?" When we spotted one she was so excited to take her picture with him! I thought she would be scared, but this girl loves her pirates.

Cute little Maxwell with Daddy.


I love the expression on her face!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the first picture of your leg ... it's proof that sunscreen works! One time I applied susncreen to just my face but I must have rested my hand on my leg because I got burned everywhere except for this perfect handprint across my thigh!! It was so funny.

Melany said...

these pics are so cute! they're making me excited b/c we're going to disneyland in a couple of weeks. so nostalgic...