7.08.2009

My Etsy Adventure has Begun

First of all I want to say:

THANK YOU KAELA!!!!

She took the most amazing pictures for me. I won't post any on here because I want to let her put it on her bloggy first. But here is the link to my online Etsy store, Kara Enterprises. I've put up just a few of my framed watercolors and I would love feedback. So check it out!

Yaaaay! It feels good to get started on this.

3 comments:

ellie said...

Hey Kara! It's great to get back in touch, at least the internet is good for something. I LOVED your watercolors.

Kaela Cusack said...

hahaha! you're cute :) if you want to post on your bloggy, you can. as you can see, i've been lazy this week and not posted a thing! congrats you small business owner. make it happen girl!
btw-i found a whole unused sketchbook. would you like to blend it up?! it's just taking space in my house.

Lisa Wurtz said...

Those pics are sweet! you'll have to let me know how your business goes :)