Here are a bunch of pictures from our beach experience.
This is my family, minus my brother is is on a mission in Portugal right now. I just want to point out the faces that my sisters are making. They are so funny.
Mike was taking pictures of my belly by the fire and after one of them my dad said, you might want to retake that. When we zoomed in we realized why. It looks like his head is coming out of my stomach!!
Smore's and a pretty sunset.
I found my name!
Hot :)
I love how Karlee posed for this one.
Mike and I spent a lot of time playing track ball. It was so fun!


3 comments:
Sigh. I miss the beach. That looks like a really fun trip! Your belly is so cute too.
i LOVE beach camping! I would be SO jealous but i'm only a little jealous because i'm going beach camping this weekend in Massachusetts. It won't be the same as California, but it will still be awesome! :)
I love the baby bump-- it is getting quite big now. Babies are cool. I used to think they were just babies, and I now I know they are just miniature people. Secretly, I think Anna laughs at me and all my good intentions. Other times she looks concerned. I am glad you are getting time with mike and your family. how was your baby shower? I miss our walks by the way!
Post a Comment