Hey Kara! I like your little experiment and i'm glad i'm the first one to take you up on your offer! I love to look at your pictures of little evelyn and I can't wait to meet her. She is beautiful!! Are you going to be in California for christmas? I'll be there for a short while but would love to see you and your family. :)
Aren't comments just the best? I always get excited when I see new ones. I hope you are having a good day and that things are going well with mommyhood. It's not always easy. I would say the hardest part of staying home is being lonely. I hope you have some fun SAHM friends!
It was so great to talk to you yesterday....I think we could have talked for hours! well, I guess I can only speak for myself! whatever you think of yourself as a mom, you are doing GREAT!
Hi my dear kara! Fun experiment. It was fun to hang out the other weekend. I have your shirt and skirt all ready for you.:) Give Baby Evelyn a kiss for me on her chubby cheeks.
I'm on my way to revamping my blog and am curious how you created your "The Rushforth" header? Did you do it in InDesign or some layout program and then upload it. I like.
9 comments:
Hey Kara! I like your little experiment and i'm glad i'm the first one to take you up on your offer! I love to look at your pictures of little evelyn and I can't wait to meet her. She is beautiful!! Are you going to be in California for christmas? I'll be there for a short while but would love to see you and your family. :)
How are you? I hope everything is going well for you. Just thought you should know WE MISS YOU in the old 62nd ward!
Aren't comments just the best? I always get excited when I see new ones. I hope you are having a good day and that things are going well with mommyhood. It's not always easy. I would say the hardest part of staying home is being lonely. I hope you have some fun SAHM friends!
It was so great to talk to you yesterday....I think we could have talked for hours! well, I guess I can only speak for myself! whatever you think of yourself as a mom, you are doing GREAT!
hi :) i miss you! i'll be back in march and I'd love to meet Evelyn!
at work, all of the horse poos are frozen solid. they are like poorocks. ew.
hey momma! hope you're doing good with evelyn!
Hi my dear kara! Fun experiment. It was fun to hang out the other weekend. I have your shirt and skirt all ready for you.:) Give Baby Evelyn a kiss for me on her chubby cheeks.
I'm on my way to revamping my blog and am curious how you created your "The Rushforth" header? Did you do it in InDesign or some layout program and then upload it. I like.
Experiment! I just tried out a mocha frappuccino while eating shrimp flavored wasabi chips. I don't recommend it.
Post a Comment