We love it here. First we noticed how lovely and green everything is, along with the contrasting blue skies. Of course I was quick to appreciate the variety of architecture just in the homes lining these Brea streets. Evelyn has been on multiple walks each day (partly because the place we're living is a 5 minute walk to my parent's house). Mike is flying this very moment. This place definitely feels like home.
We're sharing a house with another family and it is so fun! Their kids are 3, 18 months and 6 weeks. It's a wonderful house and we are especially excited about the garden full of kale and spinach :)
ALSO...
Today Evelyn is 6 months old! I think she knows it too, because just over the last couple days she's decided to start sitting up by herself and she can hold onto the edge of her crib and stand if we position her there. Today she started saying babababa in this cute little soft voice like a pixie. Her grandparents are loving having her here and she loves it too!
2 comments:
everything sounds so great! and free babysitter grandparents!
I'm so glad that you are enjoying being back in CA. So how does the house sharing thing work? You guys split the rent? Share the kitchen? I bet the grandparents are absolutely thrilled to have Evelyn close by.
Post a Comment