9.10.2009

Too Many Projects

I love doing projects. Whether it's refinishing furniture, wiring an old lamp or busting out some crafty thing. Today I was realizing how many projects I am working on at once. Let me just attempt to list them (this is purely for my own entertainment):

- futon cover
- a bunch of paintings for my website
- refinishing 3 chairs
- and a rocking chair
- and my dining room table including 2 leaves
- rewiring 2 lamps
- fixing up another lamp
- sewing pillowcases

Whew! That's a lot to do. Good thing I have plenty of time. It just gets a little harder as my belly grows. Today I spent a couple hours cutting upholstery fabric and man was that tiring! Anyway here is a funny belly shot I took using self timer:

4 comments:

alfrhnsby said...

haa...Good body..!

http://alfrhnsby.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Sounds like you are a busy girl! I have to admit my jealousy of all your crafting talents. I hope you get all your projects done before baby comes!

Melany said...

isn't it funny how you feel stressed because of projects that you make up for yourself? i do it all the time with crafts...it's like, totally self-imposed stress but so fun! you're such a cute pregnant lady!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Look at that cute belly!!! Less than 2 months to go! Can't wait to meet my neice and spoil her :)