Mike and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary!!! We spent the day in Salt Lake, ate at Cheesecake Factory, watched 9, and went to a family reunion. It was awesome! Here is the one picture from that day (i know, totally random):
Over the weekend we attended a childbirth class. It was pretty brutal, from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm on Friday and 9 to 5 on Saturday. Mostly we just got freaked out by it.
Am I getting bigger? I think so because even certain maternity clothes aren't fitting quite right anymore.
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a really fun, full day. Congrats to Mike on his new job. I didn't know he was a pilot. Have you flown with him?
I felt the need to take a childbirth class for my first, but kept putting it off, then I had Weston 2 weeks early, so we ended up doing the class on a Friday night/all day Saturday just like yours the weekend before I gave birth. I don't think it helped since I still didn't know if I was in labor and still went into the hospital and had to be sent home. Oh well. It's one more thing checked off the list. You do look bigger, but so cute pregnant! I hate girls who look as cute as you do pregnant (I don't really hate you. That's supposed to be a compliment.) :)
wow thats cool that mike teaches flying lessons! go mike!
yeah we went to a prenatal class too and it scared us too. all i cared about was making sure i had an epidural, if you're going natural...good luck! :)
you look so cute, i love bump pics!
p.s. would you mind giving me your address? my email is melany.larsen@gmail.com. :)
whoops! i meant would you mind sending me your mailing address to my email? (so that you don't have to share it publicly...) i should've worded that better! and seriously, more power to ya for even considering the natural birth option, i'm just too much of a pansy to even think about doing it. :)
Haha I remember when I started to outgrow my maternity clothes ... I didn't know that was possible. You still look so cute though!
Kara, that old man statue is checkin you out!
And make sure you put headphones on your belly and play classical music. I want my niece to be smarter than everyone else. :)
I love you! You are so cute!
Post a Comment