10.11.2009

Autumn Leaves

Even though I am on bed rest, my mom and I figured it wouldn't hurt to go on a drive to see the colorful leaves. This is something I have been wanting to do so badly, especially since I got my new camera! So here are some of my favorite shots that I just took through the window.







4 comments:

Melany said...

pretty pictures! i LOVE fall in utah, even though it only lasts for like 12 seconds before the snow takes over.

i hope your little bun stays in the oven as long as she can! just keep bed-restin' it up. :)

Lisa Wurtz said...

I love the one with the tree in front of the mountain! Your camera takes awesome pics! I love new toys!!

Shannon said...

Through the window!? Are you kidding me. Those are really beautiful. I'm glad that you got to get out into the fresh air for a little bit too.

Please Pass the Green said...

Bee-utiful! I love the fall time. Glad you got out of the house. And I love your camera.