3.05.2010

IF I WERE A...

IF I WERE A __________ I WOULD BE...

DAY: Monday, I like new things and new weeks.

TIME: dusk (5:00pm-ish)




DIRECTION: west (to California and the beach!)




TREE: this tree (don't know it's name, do you?)




TOOL: bandsaw



FLOWER: dahlia




MUSICAL INSTRUMENT: violin




COLOR: magenta




FRUIT: grapefruit




ELEMENT: water (I was gonna say mercury, like from the periodic table of elements, but couldn't find a good pic).




FOOD: A margherita pizza from Italy (the most crispy delicious thin crust EVER)!




PLACE: Amsterdam



MATERIAL: paint



SCENT: coffee




OBJECT: a Danish modern chair



SONG: Not EVERY song by Bjork, but most of them.

3 comments:

The Hills said...

Yay!! Totally you! And I'm even more impressed, since you did it with a baby attached to you.

Rachael said...

It is amazing how much this post reveals about you. Thank you for sharing. Makes me want to do a similar post...but I don't think mine would be half as interesting

Shannon said...

Fun post! Also, I love Dahlias (if I have a girl I like it as a name too). I wish I loved grapefruits. They are so pretty.