1.05.2013

Wintertime in California

I have been dreading the day that I'd leave California to go back to Texas, and it's hard to believe that day is here. The past four weeks have been so wonderful. I guess, looking back, I got to do everything I had hoped (except more dates and more thrifting, both of which I can't get enough). I hung out with about half of my "salad club" girls and their growing families, saw my favorite friends (didn't get enough of them either), spent time with my cousins and all the Garfield's (which included grandpa's memorial and a day at Disneyland), had a fun Christmas, went to downtown Fullerton, did a photo shoot, was in two photo shoots, ate cafe rio with more awesome friends, watched my girls LOVE their family to pieces, and enjoyed watching them get spoiled (and being very spoiled myself). Alright, it was an incredible and eventful vacation.

After doing this little recap I realize that I have no reason to be sad and no regrets. All that I'm left with is gratitude. I need to get myself back to Texas where I can be with my own little family and continue to develop friendships with the great people I've met. I am so blessed to be able to experience all I have in the last four weeks, and even more so because I can fly back here any time. Here's to Christmas vacation 2013!

No comments: