1.02.2013

Words For M

You. The most important part of me. How deserving you are of my words and attention. Not only here of course, but in reality. I have been flooded with love toward you, and appreciation for all you are. The way you carry joy in your stance, how your thoughts are often turned toward others. Your exceptional people skills leave those you interact with feeling validated and desiring more attention from you. Humility is another strength, as well as intelligence, dedication, perspective, charity and simplicity. For each of these words I could cite volumes of examples.

We have much more than just a marriage, we have a bestfriendship. It extends back ten years and thousands of miles, through venues and states, in the sky looking down, or as words on lined paper. There is so much to draw from.

I love us. Think about that. It's not just that I love you, but I love what the two of us are. Isn't that feeling the definition of togetherness? You + me...so glad it's forever.

No comments: