10.07.2009

I liked last night

First of all, I took a nap in the afternoon. Naps are something I rarely do, but this one was perfect. It meant I couldn't go to the grocery store, but that is always ok with me (it's my least favorite errand, unless there is Trader Joe's, then it is my favorite errand). So I busted out some dinner with what we already had. It turned out great! Lemon pepper chicken, green beans and mashed potatoes with homemade gravy. The perfect meal for a chilly night.
Later Mike and I went to get treats. I got an oreo shake from burger supreme and he got an orange julius from the mall. Then we walked around the mall and mused about how sad the malls are in our area. We were even at the better of the two and it still felt like the Whittwood mall (haven't been there since I was like 12, but bleh).
Tomorrow we might drive to the autumn trees and take pictures. I am excited about that.

3 comments:

Kaela Cusack said...

cherish it! your time with just two is waning! :)

Shannon said...

Sounds like a perfect outing! I miss those married days when it was just us and we could go wander and window shop without worrying about strollers, cheerios, and diapers. :) Glad you guys are spending time together. Also, way to go with your dinner! That sounds so good. I am making chicken parmigiana for the first time tonight. I hope it turns out good!

Rachael said...

Glad you are having a good time. Eat it up. How long until the due date now? And by the way, it is not always the case that you can nap when your baby naps...because some babies don't always nap (I'm not saying names but it rhymes with Banana)